Code of Ethics
- Hold as the highest priority the health, wellness and best interest of our clients and staff.
- The core principle within all healing modalities and coaching programs offered is that all life is sacred, and that life must be cared for in the way the creator intended.
- Performing only those services for which we are qualified, licensed and insured while representing education, certifications, and qualifications accurately.
- Hold strict the confidentiality of all clients, unless given written permission or as required by law.
- Services are not intended to replace the care of a qualified medical professional, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
- Referrals will be made to qualified practitioners when necessary or beneficial to client wellness.
- If a sexual advance is made by a client, the coaching relationship will terminate immediately without refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.